Sunday, April 28, 2013



Sometimes I wonder if I think at all.

It's almost ultimate frisbee time. That means I'm SUPER busy. Ultimate three times a week... school ultimate two times a week... meetings... family... friends...

Oh right. And moving.

So that's my excuse for not posting anything for the past week. I decided I would post this. This is a Feta dip that I technically got from How Sweet It Is. I just changed it up a bit. It's one of Shoes' favourite things to eat right now. It has some kick, it has smokiness, and, of course, the salty-briny goodness that is feta. Here's the (adapted) recipe.

Feta & Sriracha Dip
8 ounces feta, chopped into small pieces
1/2 cup Greek Yogurt (I use non-fat)
Sriracha
Smoked Paprika

Chop up the feta. Combine both the feta and yogurt in a food processor. Add as much sriracha and smoked paprika as you would like - I usually stick to about 1/2 a tsp of paprika and a glob of sriracha. Of course, if you want more kick, add more sriracha. If you would like more smokiness, more smoked paprika. Combine until relatively smooth.

Serve with pita chips.

Adapted from Jessica @ How Sweet It Is.

For the next few weeks, I'm going to be counting down to moving day! We didn't get a lot of pictures of our last moving day because, well, it just wasn't the right thing to do at the time. But now I'm going to make sure I have pictures so that I can remember this very historic point in our life.

1 comment:

  1. When we get back from our trip, we'd love to come over for a visit and a tour of the new place! :) *HUGS*

    And this dip looks DELICIOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete